Budget Auto Centres Response to COVID-19
Coquitlam, B.C. – Wednesday March 18, 2020
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for our customers and team members. Each of us has a responsibility to reduce the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
We are implementing these changes at each of our B.C. locations to help reduce the risk of infection:
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting our reception counters & customer reception area
- Regular cleaning of reception seating
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning our washrooms daily
- Eliminating close contact with our Technicians & Customers
- Discontinued complimentary coffee & refreshments
- Removed reading material – magazines and newspapers
- Practicing Social Distancing
We are monitoring daily briefings from the B.C. Health Ministry and responding to all recommendations that will ensure a healthy environment at each location.
Most Budget Auto Centre locations remain open for business at this time. As the situation develops, we’ll keep you posted with any changes that may affect you. Our thoughts and priorities lie with our customers and our team, and we’ll continue to do everything we can to ensure the health and safety of the Budget Auto Centres community.