Enter To Win Now!
See A Canucks Game From The Play By Play Booth
Budget Brake & Muffler Auto Centres is going to give you a chance to be a VIP for a night at the March 28th Canucks game vs Anaheim! It includes limo service to and from the game, courtesy Star Limousine Services, dinner at The Captain’s Room, a behind the scenes VIP tour, a signed player jersey, and lots more for an evening to remember. You’ll even meet John Garrett and John Shorthouse in the play-by-play booth.
Your Prize Includes:
1. Two tickets (for the winner and his/her guest) to the Vancouver Canucks home game being played on Rogers Arena on March 28, 2017 versus the Anaheim Ducks.
2. The opportunity for the winner and his/her guest to spend 10-15 minutes in the “Play by Play” booth with John Shorthouse and John Garrett.
3. Round trip limousine service (within the lower mainland) to and from Rogers Arena for the winner and his/her guest, with Star Limousine Services.
4. Dinner in The Captain’s Room restaurant before the game for the winner and his/her guest.
5. A VIP tour of Rogers Arena for the winner and his/her guest.
6. A Vancouver Canucks jersey signed by a Vancouver Canucks player for the winner.
*The approximate retail value of the prize is $1600. See ‘Contest Rules’ for full details.
BBMAC John Shorthouse Contest (the “Contest”)
RULES AND REGULATIONS
CONTEST BROUGHT TO YOU BY BUDGET BRAKE & MUFFLER DISTRIBUTORS LTD. D/B/A BUDGET BRAKE & MUFFLER AUTO CENTRES (“BBMAC”) IN COOPERATION WITH VANCOUVER CANUCKS LIMITED PARTNERSHIP (“VCLP”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. CONTEST IS VOID IN WHOLE OR PART WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. SEE ELIGIBILITY SECTION BELOW FOR FURTHER DETAILS. TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST YOU MUST READ AND AGREE TO THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS. PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES FULL AND UNCONDITIONAL AGREEMENT AND ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS (AS THE SAME MAY BE AMENDED BY BBMAC FROM TIME TO TIME IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION). ALL DOLLAR AMOUNTS ARE IN CANADIAN FUNDS ($CDN) UNLESS OTHERWISE NOTED.
(1) CONTEST PERIOD:
The Contest will begin at 11:59 PM (Vancouver time) on February 28, 2017 and end at 11:59 PM (Vancouver time) on March 19th, 2017 (the “Contest Period”).
In order to be eligible to win a prize, an entrant must be a resident of British Columbia, at least 19 years of age, and must not be (and no member of his/her immediately family shall be) an employee of BBMAC or of VCLP, Vancouver Arena Limited Partnership (“VALP”) or Aquilini Food Services Limited Partnership (“AFSLP”) (VCLP, VALP and AFSLP collectively operating as Canucks Sports & Entertainment, hereinafter “CSE”) or any affiliate of the foregoing. For the purposes of these Rules and Regulations, “immediate family” means husband, wife, spouse, mother, father, brother, sister, son and/or daughter, whether by blood, marriage or adoption and whether or not they reside in the same household.
BBMAC shall have the right at any time to require proof of identity and/or eligibility to participate in the Contest. Failure to provide such proof may result in disqualification. All personal and other information requested by and supplied to BBMAC for the purpose of the Contest must be truthful, complete, accurate and in no way misleading. BBMAC reserves the right to disqualify any entry or entrant in its sole discretion, should any entry or entrant at any stage contain and/or supply untruthful, incomplete, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information.
(3) HOW TO ENTER:
No Purchase Necessary. To enter the Contest, please follow these steps:
1. Using a web browser, go to Budget Brake and Muffler’s Official Facebook page.
2. Click on the Contest link.
3. Complete the short Contest questionnaire including your name, and email address.
There is a limit of one entry per person. Potential winners may be required to provide BBMAC with proof that the potential winner is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the winning entry.
There will be one (1) prize available to be won, consisting of the following:
1. two tickets (for the winner and his/her guest) to the Vancouver Canucks home game being played on Rogers Arena on March 28, 2017 versus the Anaheim Ducks;
2. the opportunity for the winner and his/her guest to spend 10-15 minutes in the “Play by Play” booth with John Shorthouse and John Garrett;
3. round trip limousine service (within the lower mainland) to and from Rogers Arena for the winner and his/her guest, with Star Limousine Services;
4. dinner in The Captain’s Room restaurant before the game for the winner and his/her guest;
5. a VIP tour of Rogers Arena for the winner and his/her guest; and
6. a Vancouver Canucks jersey signed by a Vancouver Canucks player for the winner.
The approximate retail value of the prize is $1600.
All other costs and expenses associated with the prize, including without limitation transportation to and from the lower mainland, travel insurance if required, accommodations if required, additional meals, additional tickets to the game, additional souvenirs and items of a personal nature, are the responsibility of the winner.
(5) WINNER SELECTION:
The prize winners will be randomly selected at the end of the Contest Period from all qualified entries. All potential winners will be contacted via phone or email within the first week following their random selection. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of entrants who participate in the Contest.
A selected entrant will be required to correctly answer, unaided, a time-limited mathematical skill-testing question to be administered by BBMAC and to confirm his/her eligibility.
A selected entrant must also agree to sign and return BBMAC’s standard Declaration and Release Form.
If any selected entrant does not meet all of the Contest conditions, or does not reply within five (5) days of the initial documented contact attempt by BBMAC, that entrant will be disqualified and BBMAC shall be entitled to randomly select a new entrant from amongst the remaining eligible entries.
Once a potential winner is determined, the winning entrant will be directed as to how to claim their prize.
(6) GENERAL RULES:
This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations. All incidental costs and expenses not specifically referred to herein, including (without limitation) taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the prize winner.
By entering the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless BBMAC, CSE, the National Hockey League and its Member Teams, NHL Enterprises Canada L.P., and the respective governors, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, directors, officers, employees and representatives of each of the foregoing (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) with respect to or arising out of: (i) entrant’s participation in the Contest, (ii) the receipt or use of the prize awarded therein, or (iii) the administration of the Contest and the distribution of the prize awarded therein.
Prizes must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No telephone contact or correspondence will be entered into except with a selected entrant.
BBMAC reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value and/or to terminate, modify or withdraw this Contest, in whole or in part, at any time, without prior notice for any reason, including, but not limited to, viruses, bugs, tampering or other causes beyond BBMAC’s control which affect the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Contest. In the event a substitute prize is awarded, such prize must be accepted as awarded and cannot be exchanged for cash or otherwise.
BBMAC shall have the right to make all determinations relating to the Contest in its sole discretion. Subject to the foregoing, any controversy or dispute arising out of the conduct of this Contest shall be resolved in the courts of the Province of British Columbia applying the laws of the Province of British Columbia (and federal laws of Canada applicable therein), to which exclusive jurisdiction and law the entrants agree to submit as evidenced by their participation in the Contest.
(7) USE OF CONTEST INFORMATION:
By entering the Contest, entrants:
● authorize the use, by any of the Released Parties, of their names, addresses (city/town only) and, if photographs are taken, their images and likenesses in connection with the Contest or for general promotional purposes, without further compensation or notification.
(8) LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:
The Released Parties are not responsible, whether as a result of human error or otherwise, for any failure to contact any potential winners, nor for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of submissions in the Contest. The Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, tampering, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or authorized access to, or alteration of entries.